The Agrilaser Bird Dispersal Laser is ideal for repelling many pest bird species. Specifically, the Agrilaser handheld is used against geese, pigeons, starlings, seagulls, crows, sparrows and rooks.
The Agrilaser’s 2km range makes it ideal for use in repelling birds from any large open space both indoors and outdoors where conventional bird control methods would either be cost prohibitive or cause unacceptable disruption to commercial activities. Due to advanced patented optical technology a laser beam is emitted which is optimized for bird repelling over a long distance.
Agrilaser Bird Dispersal Laser: Development
In cooperation with scientists and Delft University the Agrilaser Bird Dispersal Laser Handheld was developed to be the ultimate remedy against bird problems. In fact, birds perceive the green laser beam as a physical danger which is coming towards them. So, the only alternative to avoid being hit is flying away. This is the same reflex when birds fly away when a car approaches. Specifically, the Agrilaser Handheld appeals to the survival instinct of the bird.
Agrilaser Bird Dispersal Laser: Effectiveness
Unlike conventional methods of deterrence birds will not get used to the laser beam of the Agrilaser Handheld and they will always be repelled. Furthermore, after systematic use, the birds will consider the field on which the Agrilaser® Handheld is used as unsafe and will not return. Agrilaser uses green laser technology with a reach of more than 2,000 meters. Unlike conventional methods of deterrence, birds will not get used to the constantly moving laser beam of the Agrilaser.
The Agrilaser Bird Dispersal Laser is most effective during sunrise and sunset and in overcast, rainy or foggy weather conditions. Indeed, its effectiveness can be reduced in bright sunny conditions. The Agrilaser is best used to disrupt roosting birds at dawn, dusk and during nightfall.
Agrilased Bird Dispersal Laser: Specifications
- Silent portable device for mobile bird repelling on large open areas.
- Long range up to 2km. In fact, birds perceive the green laser beam as physical danger coming towards them. Hence, the only alternative to avoid being hit is flying away. Moreover, after sustained use the birds will learn to not return.The AgrilaserBird Dispersal Laser Handheld is a silent portable device for bird repelling.
- Laser classification – 3B Colour laser beam – Green.Maximum range during 500 Lux light conditions – 5,000 meters.Maximum range during 10,000 Lux light conditions – 2,500 meters.Maximum range during 25,000 Lux light conditions – 1,000 meters.
- Battery life – 150 minutes. Additionally, included in sale price are the Agrilaser Handheld travel case, 2 x batteries and a lens protection cap.
- Dimensions – 435 x 66 mm.
- Operating temperature -10ºC to +45ºC. Relative humidity – 0% tot 95%. Storage temperature -25ºC to +60ºC.
- In conclusion, this product is defined as a professional use only, Class 3B laser product.
Agrilaser Bird Dispersal Laser: Health and Safety
The Agrilaser Bird Dispersal Laser should only be used by an experienced technician. Furthermore, the user must follow the instructions listed below:
1. Do not point the device upwards, only point it at the ground
2. Do not point the device at aircraft
3. Furthermore, do not use outdoors within 3km of an airfield without prior authorisation.
4. Do not point device at reflective surfaces.
5. Do not point the device at vehicles.
6. Moreover, do not point the device at buildings, especially windows and doors.
7. Finally, do not point the device at persons or non-target animals, especially avoiding the eyes.
8. Do not use the device for any other purpose other than for repelling birds.
9. Finally, only use the device for repelling birds in accordance with wildlife control legislation
Finally, the experts at pestcontrol.me.uk constantly update their knowledge of pestcontrol techniques and equipment. Thus, for the best in pest control technology, contact pestcontrol.me.uk and Agrilaser Handheld Bird Dispersal Laser from Pestfix